Our client is a very highly regarded City firm, which combines excellent quality of work with a collaborative and friendly culture not found elsewhere in the City. Whilst being known for its progressive culture, the firm is trusted by its prestigious international clients to discretely advise on their high-profile matters.
For the FS Regulatory team, these often include sensitive, high-risk, and complex issues. The team is comprised of specialists who are selective about the quality of the work they take on, deliberately avoiding low margin, high volume work like drafting routine product terms and conditions or service agreements. The team is ranked by the legal directories and often has work referred to them by the Magic Circle or US firms due to their expert skills and experience. Joining this team promises to provide excellent quality of work for a diverse client base, ranging from entrepreneurs to FTSE and Nasdaq listed companies and groups.
The London team is looking to expand with an associate, of at least 4 PQE. In this role, you will work closely with the partner and be part of a supportive team, but also given plenty of autonomy and responsibility. This firm is known for its ample career progression opportunities.
To be considered, you must:
- Be an England and Wales qualified solicitor, with 4 years’ PQE ideally gained within a leading City, West End, or strong regional firm;
- Be a regulatory specialist, who is confident advising on commercial contracts and corporate transactions;
- Have sufficient knowledge of the Financial Services and Markets Act and the Regulated Activities Order;
- Be experienced in advising on novel, complex and high-risk matters; and
- Work well in a collaborative team environment.