One of the world’s largest and most prestigious law firms is looking for one mid-level non-contentious construction Associate who is looking to work on a contract basis as the firm has received an influx of work.
The firm’s market-leading international construction practice has a reputation for helping its clients execute their most important projects, providing strategic advice to assist at all stages from procurement to completion, across multiple jurisdictions, industries, and sectors.
In order to be considered for a role in this sought after team, you will have:
- A strong academic background, trained and probably gained upwards of 4 years’ post-qualification experience in the non-contentious construction team of a City, strong regional, or International law firm.
- Broad experience of non-contentious construction work, ideally including familiarity with the JCT, FIDIC and NEC forms of contract.
- The Ability to manage numerous matters concurrently and work across multiple sectors.
- An understanding of law firm profitability and key drivers for financial efficiency and ability to manage costs and budgets.
- Willingness to learn and the ability to work hard.
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach.
- First-rate drafting skills.
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment.
- The ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner.
This is a tremendous opportunity to develop your career with a market leader.