We are currently recruiting for a fully remote non-contentious construction Lawyer with 4+ PQE for an ongoing consultancy on behalf of a boutique law firm. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ post-qualification experience (PQE), and possess experience in Data Centre projects and/or familiarity with FIDIC contracts. This role is an ad hoc consultancy position with a likely capacity of 2-4 days per week, although this will likely change month to month.
- Providing legal advice on non-contentious construction matters.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating construction contracts, ensuring compliance with legal standards and client requirements.
- Advising on FIDIC contracts, and other relevant construction agreements.
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure legal considerations are integrated into project planning and execution.
- Staying updated on industry trends and legal developments affecting construction projects.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Commonwealth-qualified Lawyer with a minimum of 4 years’ PQE in non-contentious construction law in England & Wales.
- Experience with Data Centres/FIDIC contracts is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent drafting, negotiation, and communication skills.