Our client is keen to speak with experienced Non-Contentious Construction Lawyers who would consider ad hoc consultancy work with a global law firm. The successful candidate will be joining a highly regarded Construction Team to provide support on a number of non-contentious construction-based projects.
The role is to start ASAP on an ongoing basis for a flexible, ad-hoc hourly arrangement (an average of 35-40 hours per month). This would be a non-exclusive arrangement and can be undertaken alongside other projects.
Candidates will be expected to draft, amend, and negotiate standard form contracts (such as NEC) for high-profile clients within the transport and infrastructure sector.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 6 years’ PQE focusing on construction law
- Experience in drafting, negotiating, advising on, and amending NECs-Knowledge and experience of the transport infrastructure sector would be useful, but not essential
- A broad range of non-contentious construction law experience gained in private practice or busy in-house organisations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available immediately or at short notice
Successful candidates can work fully remotely but should be based within England, Wales, or Scotland.