We are working with a leading Top 100 law firm in their search for a non-contentious construction lawyer to join the team on a 6- 12 month FTC. The role will be ideally suited to those at the 2+PQE level. This role could be based in either London, Birmingham, or Leeds.
The firm’s team undertakes a full range of projects, development, and construction work for their health, housing and social care clients across both the public and private sectors. They frequently advise on housing and hospital developments, as well as energy infrastructure projects.
The successful individual will have a strong construction law background and will undertake a range of complex and high-quality work for the public sector and independent sector clients, including those within the health and energy sector. You will have your own caseload with an enviable level of client contact, and work alongside partners and solicitors within the team.
Candidates should ideally be available at short notice or immediately and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia, or New Zealand, for example)
- Experience in handling construction law work, particularly non-contentious construction matters gained from notable City and Regional firms.
- Contentious construction experience is desirable too.
- Show the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and drafting skills
- Have a genuine interest in getting involved in business development opportunities
This opening represents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join a market-leading firm offering strong career prospects, and exposure to top-quality work, whilst also maintaining a healthy work-life balance within a supportive environment.