Our premium client is looking to expand its highly regarded Construction team with the addition of an Associate between 4 and 6 years’ PQE. The firm is very established in London and has been ranked well on the Legal 500 for a variety of practice areas, often with a Real Estate focus, including Non-contentious construction.
The reputable team works to advise clients on construction documentation across all sectors including commercial, residential, leisure and mixed use. The Construction team is led by a long term partner at the firm, who is recognised by Chambers as a leader in the field and brings high level expertise to all matters.
Working within this team is a great opportunity for a mid-level associate to join a highly respected firm, but one that is small enough to benefit from close-knit teams and get good exposure on matters. While the quality of work is excellent, the billable hours targets are not as demanding as some City based firms.
In order to be considered, you must:
- Have between 4 and 6 years’ PQE at another top tier Real Estate / Construction law firm;
- Have strong academics and have trained at a recognised London or strong regional law firm;
- Be technically excellent on construction matters;
- Be eager to focus solely on non-contentious construction matters, and the majority of previous experience should be non-contentious focused;
- Be a team player and driven to engage in business development matters.