Jameson Legal Tech (JLT) is seeking an accomplished and driven New Business Development Executive with a great attitude and desire to grow their career. Reporting into the Co-Founder, this position will interest an ambitious sales professional who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
The BDE will be responsible for driving growth, leveraging our partnerships in the legal sector and working alongside our experienced team to open new opportunities.
The ability to nurture relationships is essential, as is the ability to communicate complex concepts on both a technical and strategic business level.
JLT’s strong track record, clearly defined strategy and established sector relationships provides the right candidate with the optimal environment for success.
- Meeting and exceeding a monthly personal target with key referenceable clients.
- Identifying, developing and managing opportunities.
- Forecasting with good insight, accuracy, and judgement.
- Liaising with clients at a senior level to build relationships, understand requirements, discuss the business impact of solutions and, above all, successfully introduce JLT’ services.
- Engaging with the wider team both in JLT and Jameson Legal
- Networking to build JLT’ referral network within the sector, developing viable opportunities from your networks/channels.
- Working in partnership with the Marketing team in creating marketing campaigns and participating in events to drive interest, communicate value-add, and educate the target market.
- Operating as an essential member of the team, contributing to the overall growth and profitability of the company.
Experience & attributes
- Experience in a New Business Development role with a track record of over performance and outstanding target achievement.
- Working knowledge of the sales model and pipeline management.
- Legal sector experience is not essential, however exposure to sales within professional services is an advantage.
- Experience in pipeline management via HubSpot or similar CRM.
- You have a flair for consultative selling and love to make a positive impact.
- You enjoy working as part of a strong team, prioritising and multi-tasking effectively and using your listening and communication skills to great effect. We are committed to providing outstanding sales experience (internally & externally), and you will be, too!
- You build relationships, identify key decision-makers and further strengthen relationships to drive business growth.
- You demonstrate initiative and have excellent lateral-thinking and problem-solving skills relating to deal management.
- You are adaptable, excited by new ideas and opportunities, and keen to take full responsibility for your pipeline.
- You are highly organised – managing workload and delivering effectively and efficiently.
- You demonstrate knowledge of the JLT core values, exhibiting supporting behaviour.
- You are self-motivated, tenacious and resilient in pursuing objectives.