We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Mortgages Lawyer to work with an Alternative Legal Service Provider on an In-House secondment basis. As part of the team, you will provide expert legal advice and support to an end financial services client in London.
- Providing legal advice on mortgage and other lending and servicing matters
- Drafting and negotiating loan agreements and related documents
- Reviewing and advising on regulatory requirements and compliance
- Advising on point of sale transactions
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the timely and effective delivery of legal advice
- Contributing to the development of internal processes and procedures to improve legal support to the business
- Qualified lawyer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in mortgages law
- Solid understanding of the regulatory environment for lending and servicing
- Experience in drafting and negotiating loan agreements and related documents
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role within the financial services sector, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. This is a 6-month secondment based in London with the possibility of an extension.
To apply, please send your CV highlighting your relevant experience to the email address provided. We look forward to hearing from you!