We are working with a highly regarded London firm that is looking to hire a Media Disputes Lawyer on a contract basis. The contract is due to start ASAP and will last for 6-12 months in duration.
The team are recognised by the legal directories as leading experts in Defamation, Reputation Management and Privacy. The team acts for individual and corporate clients as claimants and defendants, in notable privacy and libel cases.
Successful candidates will become an integral part of the team, and will work closely with leading individuals within the market.
Candidates should ideally have some experience in handling media disputes, defamation, reputation management and/or privacy disputes.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Possess upwards of 3 years’ PQE
- Experience in handling some media disputes, defamation, reputation management and/or privacy dispute matters
- Experience gained within notable City or International Firms or top tier regional practices
- A high degree of attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to commit to a 6-12 month FTC
- The capacity to start a new role immediately or at short notice
This is a superb opportunity for the successful individual to join a friendly and down-to-earth team in handling very high calibre work.