A West End firm is looking to add to its Media Dispute team with the hire of an associate for 6 – 12 months FTC.
There will be a real mixture of media dispute work including Defamation, Reputation Management and Privacy Disputes matters. The successful candidate can expect to work closely with individual and corporate clients as claimants and defendants, in notable privacy and libel cases.
The suitable candidate will possess the skills to take on a high degree of responsibility within a fast-paced, but friendly environment and should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for example)
- Ideally, upwards of 3+ years’ PQE in handling media disputes, reputation management, defamation and privacy disputes matters
- A wealth of experience obtained from top tier regional practices, notable City or International law firms
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- The ability to start ASAP or at short notice
This is a superb opportunity for the successful candidate to join a friendly team and become an integral part of the team by working closely with leading individuals within the market while also handling interesting work.