Our client is one of the oldest and most established maritime firms in the world.
Their marine lawyers are based globally, delivering comprehensive, commercially focused advice to assist their insured, insurer, and reinsurer clients in relation to global exposure to insurance claims in all time zones,
Due to ongoing demand and a strong pipeline of expected work, they are now looking for an additional Senior Associate candidate.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong academics, intellectual rigour and strong technical and research skills;
- Trained at a rated City or regional firm, most likely one with a good reputation for shipping and insurance disputes work;
- Probably gained at least six years’ post-qualification experience in Marine Insurance disputes work;
- Litigation experience involving commodities and international trade disputes would be highly regarded, and candidates with a keen interest in this area are encouraged to apply;
- The ability to adopt a proactive approach and take initiative;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Proven ability to manage a busy, complex case load.
Common law-qualified lawyers with relevant experience would be very welcome; the firm is able and willing to sponsor if required.