We are working with a leading legal service provider who is looking to engage with litigation lawyers. Successful candidates will be seconded to their in-house clients and they will sit within their FSDI team handling PPI related disputes.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Upwards of 5 years PQE in handling FS litigation matters
- Experience gained within a top tier Law Firm, International or Leading Regional Law Firm
- Solid experience in handling banking and finance disputes
- Ability to take a supervisory role within the team if needed
- Strong communication skills