Due to growth, an elite US law firm client is looking to hire an outstanding junior associate for its international disputes team based in London. It is a unique opportunity for a junior lawyer to take their career to the next level by working closely with market-leading partners.
The role will involve advising a premium client base, including multinational corporations, government entities, and high-profile individuals in high value and complex international arbitrations and litigations covering a range of sectors, including telecoms, energy, pharmaceutical and financial services.
Experience and skills:
- Strictly England & Wales qualified candidates
- 1-2 years of post-qualification experience gained at a top City law firm
- A mix of commercial litigation and international arbitration experience
- Outstanding academics from a well-known university
- Stable career record
As this role will focus on commercial litigation rather than arbitration, the team will also consider candidates coming solely from a commercial litigation background.
- highly competitive remuneration package
- excellent training and development
- career progression opportunities
- high quality and intellectually challenging work