Our client, a well-regarded UK law firm, are seeking a senior Life Sciences/Technology lawyer to join their recognised Life Sciences team based in their London office.
It is an exciting opportunity for a senior associate to join a progressive law firm that has the mission to provide legal advice to entrepreneurial-minded and innovative businesses on the cutting edge of the sectors they operate within.
The successful candidate will work on a broad range of transactional commercial and technology matters, including drafting and negotiating agreements for domestic and international clients in the life sciences sector. The new hire will support the partners with business development initiatives and supervise and mentor junior lawyers.
Experience and skills:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 5+ years’ PQE gained at a recognised technology practice in the UK or overseas
- A solid understanding of the Life Sciences sector
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills
- Excellent academic background and stable career record
- Competitive remuneration package
- Realistic career progression opportunities
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- High-quality and intellectually challenging work