Our client, a well-regarded global law firm, is looking for an Associate to join their highly respected Life Sciences team. This role will be based in their London office and will involve providing extensive legal advice to pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, diagnostics, and research tool companies.
The successful candidate will be advising the firm’s clients on a wide range of commercial contracts and regulation concerning the pharmaceutical, biotechnology medical device and health sectors. Though most of the work will have a focus on life science and healthcare, the successful candidate will also have the opportunity to assist on matters in tech and other sectors.
Experience and skills:
- England and Wales, or common law qualified
- 2-6 years PQE gained at a top-tier UK or international practice with a well-regarded life sciences team
- Strong IP background with transactional/commercial experience
- Experience in M&A life sciences transactions is beneficial
- Excellent academic background – a STEM undergraduate degree is desirable, though not a necessity
- Stable career background
The firm offers a competitive remuneration package, career progression opportunities, and high quality and intellectually challenging work.