A leading global law firm is looking to hire a Senior Associate specialising in leveraged finance to join its highly regarded Banking & Finance practice based in London. Our client has a strong reputation in the UK and internationally.
The role will involve advising major banks, private debt providers, corporates and private equity houses, and debt advisers in London and Europe on a broad range of cross-border financing transactions and debt restructurings, with a particular focus on acquisition and leveraged finance transactions.
This role offers excellent and clear career progression opportunities. The Senior Associates in the team are expected to actively support the Partners in business development initiatives, and play a key role in supervising and mentoring the Junior Lawyers within the team.
- 6+ years of PQE in leveraged/acquisition finance, within a reputable law firm in the UK.
- Strong academic background and stable career record.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment, and under tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, and a passion for delivering top-quality work.
- Business development and mentoring skills.
- High-Profile Work: You will get exposure to complex and high-profile matters that will challenge and expand your legal expertise.
- Global Reach: Our client operates internationally, allowing you to work on matters with a global impact.
- Collaborative Culture: Our client fosters a friendly and supportive environment, encouraging teamwork and continuous learning.
- Professional Development: Our client is committed to investing in your professional growth, providing various training opportunities and career advancement possibilities.
- Competitive Compensation: Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with your experience and skills.