We are working with a leading Alternative Legal Service Provider in London that is keen to speak with senior leveraged finance lawyers who would consider a 6 month contract with a notable Financial Institution. Ideally candidates should be available immediately or at short notice and possess upwards of 5 + PQE.
Leveraged finance lawyers with High Yield and Term Loan B (TLB) experience will be of particular interest.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Training from a top tier law firm
- Notable post-qualification experience working on leveraged finance matters, including High Yield and Term Loan B matters
- Ideally upwards of 5 + PQE
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice