Our client, the London office of a US headquartered firm, is one of the most prestigious law firms in the world. Their highly regarded Leveraged Finance team is now looking for an additional mid-senior level Associate.
A longstanding member of the global elite, the firm has a very well-rounded finance practice, including dedicated Institutional Lending, Private Credit/Direct Lending, and Borrower Finance teams. The teams work with a wide range of banks, credit funds, alternative capital providers, sponsors, and corporations, advising them on:
- Leveraged buyouts, acquisition financings, refinancings and recapitalisations
- Asset-based loans, real estate, structured trade, commodity and investment-grade financings and other financing transactions
- Special situations and distressed lending
- Workouts, restructurings, debtor-in-possession financings and exit financings
In order to be considered for this superb opportunity, you will have:
- Strong academics and a high level of intellectual rigour
- Training and between 3 and 6 years’ post-qualification experience, gained probably within the Finance practice at a City, International, Magic Circle or US firm
- An understanding of Leveraged and Acquisition Finance transactions, including LBOs, public-to-privates, dividend recapitalisations and refinancings
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- The gravitas and ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner
This position attracts market-leading remuneration. For solicitors with appropriate experience based abroad, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will also be available.