Our client is an extremely well-regarded New York law firm, looking to further strength its London office with the addition of an E&W qualified leveraged finance Associate.
This globally renowned firm’s London office has a particular prominence in international finance and corporate work. The firm’s first-rate Finance team works on a variety of high profile leveraged finance transactions, working with a variety of premium clients including private equity and infrastructure funds, family offices, corporates and sovereign wealth funds.
In order to be considered, you must:
- be an England and Wales qualified solicitor, with 1 to 3 years’ PQE in leveraged finance at a highly regarded City firm;
- have completed your training at a reputable City firm;
- have a consistently strong academic background;
- be comfortable working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- be highly self-motivated and committed to career progression;
- have excellent practical legal skills, such as drafting and negotiation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Associate to join a firm which offers an extremely competitive remuneration package, as well as top-quality training and development opportunities through working on high profile and challenging transactions.