An outstanding opportunity to join the legal tech team in the London office of a highly ranked international law firm has arisen and presents the right candidate a role with a broad range of interesting duties including:
- Driving the use of document automation and embed it across the various practice areas
- Growing the use and adoption of a broad legal tech stack including AI, machine learning, transaction management platform and proprietary tools
- Helping to develop concepts and ideate solutions, testing and refining prototypes and approaches, building in learning and refining processes to support ongoing evolution of concepts
- Building stakeholder relationships and engagement to gain buy in for legal tech
- Be the “go to” contact for tech tools to help solve any issues, writing play books/instruction documentation and running training sessions for users to ensure BAU
The team are looking for someone who has excellent knowledge of document automation (scoping needs, automating documents and working with lawyers to iterate the templates as required), high attention to detail, manage a busy workload, meet deadlines and the build relationships with colleagues.
Please note, the firm have a hybrid policy of 3 days in the London office.
The firm are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and good scope to progress your career, with a clear roadmap for advancement.