Our client is a leading UK law firm, with offices in key business and financial capitals in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Headquartered in London, the firm has a huge number of Partners and staff globally, focusing on various practice areas including dispute resolution, banking, construction, intellectual property and family law.
They are now seeking a motivated Legal Secretary to join their litigation team in Cheltenham. This is a hybrid role.
- Assisting in drafting, editing and formatting legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, briefs and court documents.
- Maintaining and organising case files, legal records and correspondences.
- Managing Lawyers’ schedules including calendar management, court dates, appointments and deadlines.
- Conducting legal research using online databases and libraries to gather information for the team.
- Assisting with billing and accounting tasks such as filing/tracking billable hours, generating invoices and processing payments.
- Previous legal secretarial experience gained from a recognised law firm, and have demonstrated skills in providing administrative support.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheet and other legal research tools.
- Professional demeanour, and the ability to interact effectively with internal stakeholders.