A leading UK law firm is looking to hire a couple of legal secretaries to join their thriving property litigation teams in London and Birmingham.
Working alongside six other legal secretaries as part of their close knit, collaborative team, you will be assisting a specialised team made up of experienced lawyers, with a fantastic reputation in the market.
- Assisting in drafting, editing and formatting legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, briefs and court documents.
- Maintaining and organising case files, legal records and correspondences.
- Managing lawyers’ schedules including calendar management, court dates, appointments and deadlines.
- Conducting legal research using online databases and libraries to gather information for the team.
- Assisting with billing and accounting tasks such as filing/tracking billable hours, generating invoices and processing payments.
- Must have previous legal secretarial experience gained from a recognised law firm, and have demonstrated skills in providing administrative support.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheet and other legal research tools.
- Professional demeanour, and the ability to interact effectively with internal stakeholders.