We are working with one of the Big 4 who are looking to recruit a Legal Project Manager for a 6 month contract, with the possibility of an extension. The role is to start ASAP and will run for 6 months and will involve a split between client work on live engagement with committed client spend for LPM resource, and internal projects with committed investment budget to build out a corporate transaction offerings within the Legal division.
- Project Management of legal advisory projects including M&A Transactions, within a Law firm / legal department environment.
- Delivering changes in law within a law team environment, management of legal advisory project, working with the M&A team, project management, designing and implementation, change initiatives etc.
The ideal candidate will have worked for either a Magic/Silver Circle Law Firm or in the Legal Division for a top Accountancy Firm. You will be a strong Project Manager, with excellent legal, corporate knowledge and experience in change and transformation. There is a real focus on Merger & Acquisition work, so previous project management around this area is important.
- Mainly remote but expecting the candidate to be able to go to the office 1 -2 days per week.
- 6 month contract inside IR35.
- Must have excellent client facing, project management, Legal and M&A experience.
- Role is to start ASAP.
- Competitive daily rate.