A notable international law firm with 8 worldwide offices is looking to hire a Legal Operations Analyst to join the UK team. This role sits within the Innovation team, and focuses primarily on enhancing the revenue generating activities undertaken by their lawyers. This team is committed to exploring, implementing and expanding new and efficient work processes.
In this role, you will be responsible for some of the following:
- Providing support on legal tech software, some may include:
- Litera Workshare Transact
- Contract review Artificial Intelligence platforms
- Workflow and expert logic systems
- Training lawyers on legal technology best practice use through formal presentations, informal discussions, and written advice.
- Being a legal technology subject matter expert.
- Monitoring legal technology usage.
- Developing strong relationships with internal business services teams and external vendors to ensure efficient communication and resolutions of issues.
To be considered for this role, you will need some of the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Experience of working on transactional legal work.
- MS Office Suite
- Experience working in a law firm
- Project experience
- Training experience
- Experience of working with one or more of the following legal tech tools:
- Document automation
- AI software such as Kira or Luminance
- Workshare Transact
- Litigation legal tech solutions
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a role with a forward-thinking law firm. The firm is committed to supporting its employees in their progression and goals.