A market leader in the IT hardware manufacturing business, our client is looking to recruit a legal counsel. The incumbent will assist the General Counsel in a broad range of corporate legal work including compliance and corporate governance matters. This is an exceptional opportunity for a junior lawyer to join a global company that provides plenty of opportunities for career growth and the selected candidate can look forward to handling a regional portfolio. Litigation lawyers who are keen to transit in-house and gain commercial experience would be considered too.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A recognised degree in law with 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Prior in-house experience gained preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Experience in handling various commercial agreements.
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.