Our client, a global leader in Identity Security, are seeking a full-time German-qualified Legal Counsel. Centred on privileged access management, the company provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organisations trust them to help secure their most critical assets.
This company is seeking a full-time, German-qualified Legal Counsel for their Dusseldorf base. This person will primarily support the EMEA sales teams (focusing on the DACH region) with commercial transactions, negotiating with leading global enterprises and working independently with senior management representatives across other departments within the organisation. This person will also support non-commercial areas of the business and have the opportunity to assist with other projects as needed. This position will report to the Senior Legal Counsel and may require some domestic and international travel.
- German-qualified legal counsel with a right to practise in Germany;
- 4+ years of experience practising Commercial/IT law in a global technology company or leading law firm, negotiating SaaS and software license agreements in the DACH region (with familiarity of the UK and other European territories being an advantage);
- Creative and pragmatic thinker, who can provide excellent service to internal clients, think strategically and quickly establish a “trusted advisor” relationship with internal stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently and proactively, managing priorities with minimal supervision; a motivated self-starter;
- Fluency in speaking and drafting in German and English; other European language skills an advantage.