A leading financial services firm, our client is now strengthening its team with the hire of a Legal Counsel, who will provide regional legal support on all matters relating to its business. Applicants would have had worked in a top law firm, preferably in the fields of capital markets, finance or derivatives and be commercially minded to provide advice on a broad range of legal matters. This international set up boasts a great work culture which will suit like-minded individuals seeking a broad legal role in the financial sector.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A degree in Law from a recognised university, with at least 3PQE gained in a law firm or in-house.
- Prior experience in the financial industry, preferably in the fields of capital markets/ securitisation or derivatives.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively manage key stakeholders and build internal relationships.
- Strong ability to work autonomously and within multi-functional teams.
- A valid work visa in Singapore.