We have an exciting opportunity to work with a leading and reputable logistics company in the Middle East.
The company is currently seeking a highly skilled legal compliance manager to join their team.
The primary focus of this role will be to oversee the maintenance of various entities, including directorships, share transfers, corporate information updates, dividend declarations, and economic substance filings across multiple jurisdictions.
- Maintaining and administration of Blueprint and generation of corporate structure charts.
- Coordinating of service approvals for the dual Servicers.
- Coordinating of weekly internal Transaction Advisory Group meetings.
- Liaising with company secretaries/corporate service providers in multiple jurisdictions.
- Acting as one of the key points of contact within the Legal Compliance Team.
- Coordinating of the incorporation of new group entities in multiple jurisdictions.
- Completing of KYC requests in a timely manner.
- Generating of various compliance reports and metrics.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of work experience in a Corporate Legal Department, Law Firm, or Corporate Service Provider.
- A qualification from the Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland (or a comparable qualification) is preferable, or training in corporate secretarial practice.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is required for this role.
- Prior experience in the aerospace industry is preferred, but not essential.
- The candidate should have a proven ability to work in a varied and multi-tasking role.