Our client is an esteemed legal and financial advisor, employing a team of well-respected specialist cost consultants for claimants. Established more than 25 years ago, they have an excellent reputation in providing legal cost management and disputes, acting for both receiving and paying parties.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable Costs Company that offers flexibility, career progression opportunities, strong work/life balance and supportive culture. The role provides remote working arrangement with visits to the office when required.
- Delivering budgets, bills of costs, schedules and N260s within agreed service level agreements
- Conducting cost negotiations or advocacy work whenever possible
- Responsible for management of personal caseload using in-house case management system
- Advising clients on costs budgets prepared by the opposing party
- Delivering replies to points of dispute
- Preparing materials for social media campaign as required
- Any other ad hoc duties designated by immediate supervisor to meet business demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and preferably, Costmaster
- Able to demonstrate strong administrative and organisational skills
- Minimum of three years’ experience in cost drafting
- Excellent track record in budgets, bills (including Precedent S), schedules and N260
- Court experience is desirable, but not essential
- Good understanding of case law relevant to cost drafting
- Experienced of working with case management systems