A major commodities trading firm are seeking proactive and energetic analysts to join their centralised due diligence team, to deliver the client’s Compliance and KYC policies. This opportunity will provide the right candidate with excellent international exposure, senior stakeholder engagement, and close collaboration with the global compliance team.
- Supporting the team with risk-based compliance reviews, purposed to provide assurance as to the effectiveness of the compliance programme
- Performing assigned tasks as part of ongoing KYC reviews and conduct compliance testing.
- Conducting Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media screening, in accordance with company procedures and escalate accordingly.
- Collecting and verifying information and documentation obtained.
- Liaising with business owners and management to clarify, investigate, escalate, and resolve issues as they arise.
- Documenting outcomes of due diligence performed.
- Working together with the global Compliance team.
Candidate Qualities required:
- Highly responsive, proactive, energetic, and enthusiastic.
- Capable of prioritising tasks, with excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to establish and deliver on priorities.
- Team player, with an open non-political style and a high level of personal integrity.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solution and results oriented with a common-sense approach.