Our client is at the cutting edge of ground-breaking biotechnologies, based in London.
This is an opportunity to join a fast paced, growing, and innovative company to work as part of a small entrepreneurial legal team. This role will offer opportunities to work collaboratively with the legal team on a wide range of contractual and legal matters.
To be considered suitable for this position you will have completed your Bachelor of Law and completed your LPC and have 1-3 years of experience in a contract management role. Your suitability will also include the ability to work in an environment that is fast paced, ambitious and growing. Your character will be such that you can adapt and be flexible but also work well under pressure and enjoy taking your own initiative when it comes to completing all tasks. Your attitude will be to jump in and be a supporting and contributing member of the legal team.
Your work will be diverse across a wide range of commercial agreements such as Non-Disclosure, Consultancy, Supply & Purchase, Goods & Services and other Agreements. This will include:
- A sound understanding and working knowledge of these agreements as above.
- A strong negotiator with an ability to work in a productive and collaborative way to achieve business outcomes.
- Being confident in your drafting skills and your attention to detail.
- An ability to draft, review, negotiate and recommend amendments to the legal team.
- Working collaboratively with the legal team and stakeholders to achieve excellent outcomes.
- Managing your own work and prioritising accordingly.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have completed a Law Degree, completed your LPC and have contract management experience of 1-3 years.
- Have an alternative Degree or Graduate Diploma in Law with the requisite contract management experience.
- Be a Lawyer with the requisite contract management experience.
You will be joining a growing brand and an innovative team. You will benefit from an environment that champions on the job training and ongoing professional development. The work that our client is doing is interesting, stimulating, and progressive. You will get plenty of exposure to good quality work and varied tasks in a job that is rewarding.