We are working very closely with a market-leading Alternative Legal Service Provider in London in their search for strong junior commercial lawyers, who would be interested in securing In-House secondment contracts with clients within the TMT, FS and Energy sectors.
Candidates are likely to have between 1-3 years’ PQE, and be available immediately or at short notice (Candidates outside this level will also be considered).
Contracts are generally for circa 6 months in duration, and often have the potential for further extension. Candidates looking to work full-time, 5 days a week, or part-time, are encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates will be seconded on a contract basis to large organisations across a range of sectors to include TMT, Financial Services and Energy. Clients are often notable household brands.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Ideally between 1-3 years’ PQE in handling a full range of commercial and commercial contracts matters (Candidates outside this level will also be considered).
- Experience in advising clients across the Financial Services, TMT and/or Energy sectors would be of interest
- Experience gained from notable City, International or leading West End firms, or notable in-house teams
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A genuine desire to become an integral part of an In-House legal team
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice