Jameson Legal is a multi-award winning international consultancy specialising in the recruitment of lawyers from NQ to partner level, as well as paralegals and compliance professionals. Our clients include many of the leading international law firms, as well as the in-house legal departments of major private companies and publicly listed multi-nationals. In 2020, Jameson Legal Tech was launched as an exciting and innovative new division within Jameson Legal, focusing on Legal Tech software sales and strategic advice, in addition to Legal Tech recruitment. From our foundations we have expanded significantly and have offices in London, UAE, Singapore, and Hong Kong, and will be opening our New York office later this year.
About the role:
Due to sustained growth, we are now looking to hire an experienced Marketing professional to take ownership of the company’s marketing function. Offering a great deal of freedom in scope and vision, this role would particularly suit an individual who is comfortable working in a standalone capacity and is excited to build a vision of the company’s marketing strategy.
This is a newly created position that will be based in our London headquarters, with two days a week in the office. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Operations, but will work closely with Team Leads across the business.
Typical Responsibilities & Duties will include:
- Working with the Directors to create and design a business development strategy and business development materials
- Working across the business to collate information and assist with article writing
- Implementing a content strategy across all platforms to increase traffic (primarily social media)
- Creating multimedia content
- Assisting with regular publications
- Assisting with the management of end-to-end events
- Managing the company’s LinkedIn page
- Liaising with the company’s contractors, including our graphic designer and website designer.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a recruitment company (ideally legal) or law firm. We may also consider a senior assistant who is looking for a step up in responsibility.
- The ability to work autonomously and take responsibility for the entire workflow
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritise work
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- An interest/willingness to learn about the markets in which we operate
- Good understanding of social media in a business context
- A strong sense of initiative
What we offer:
- Flexible/Agile working (in office 2 days a week)
- Subscription to Perkbox, Perkbox Medical, and HEKA
- Relaxed office environment – we focus on operating a non-micromanaged and results driven environment
- No dress code
- Drinks fridge and free snacks
- Various social events, including trips to the pub, company dinners, team building events, and trips abroad for the entire company
- Career progression and autonomy