A national law firm is now going through a period of growth and is looking for an IT Trainer to join them on a permanent basis. This role can be fully remote, or you can visit one of their offices across England & Wales. You will be responsible for creating, editing, and maintaining e-learning content such as videos and courses whilst also delivering IT training solutions to new and existing staff across all of their offices. This role would equally suit someone who has previous learning and development experience or is at the start of their career.
Day to day, you’ll be successful in this role by:
- Delivering IT induction training to new starters
- Planning and co-ordinating training programmes
- Producing IT training videos and courses on both in house and purchased legal software using tools such as Microsoft Publisher, SnagIt, Camtasia, Captivate and Articulate storyline 360
- Creating a consistent look and feel to all of the firm’s IT Training materials
- Ensuring that the firm’s IT training materials are kept up to date and reviewed on a regular basis
- Providing additional training to support new projects and staff development programmes
- Collating feedback in order to constantly improve their training service and maintain training materials.
- Participating in new and ongoing IT projects to help ensure that the firm makes best use of its investment in IT
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with information security and all firm policies and procedures.
This role is right for you if:
- You have previous experience with delivering training on an individual basis or within groups
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- You are able to pick up new software and technologies easily, you may already have experience of using Photoshop and/or InDesign
- You have excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- You are self-motivated, being able to work autonomously to meet deadlines
- You are able to contribute new ideas, techniques and feedback to the wider team