A leading, global law firm are looking for a dynamic and personable IT Support Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious firm where you can take ownership of your role and grow your career. The role is busy, challenging and rewarding and no two days are ever the same.
- Developing a continued service improvement plan on a monthly/quarterly basis to understand areas of improvements.
- Scheduling 121 sessions
- Building relationships with customers and collecting regular feedback on IT performance across the region.
- Taking Responsibility for the IT System Engineers
- Supporting team members through training and mentoring
- Managing the daily call queues, performing quality checks and ensuring tickets are resolved across the offices within SLA’s
- Monitoring high age tickets within the IT platforms
- Working closely with support teams globally to ensure tickets are escalated appropriately
- Taking responsibility for escalations and being aware of early signs of potential Major Incidents
- Identifying patterns or trends of calls to the Service Management Team as a form of Problem Management
- Attending Service Review meetings, discussing incidents
- Creating and maintaining support documentation and updating the knowledge base system.
To be considered for this role you need to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a management or team lead position and a service focused attitude and professional manner, appropriate for a commercial firm. You also need to have a proactive nature and be hardworking, organised and able to structure your own workload.
The company is offering a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package.