Want to join an international law firm where you are valued, encouraged and challenged to fulfil your potential?
My client who has won over 100 awards and accolades is now looking for an IT Operations Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
Working within the IT Technical Operations Team this position will be responsible for the support, management and on-going improvements to all areas of the firm’s network infrastructure. This will include ensuring that the various network services adhere to performance and capacity SLAs, meet security requirements, and provide a sound platform for expansion when & where required.
This role will focus specifically on:
- On-going management & monitoring of LAN, WAN & Remote services.
- Remediation of any issues.
- Continual Service Improvement wherever possible
- R&D and implementation of new technologies where approved
- Inclusion in Network related projects or those requiring a Network resource
Any successful applicant will need the following skills and competencies:
- Network Architecture & Design
- Working with 3rd party providers & 3rd party connectivityXPEXPE
- Wireless network design, management & troubleshooting
- Teams Telephony
- Firewalls & IPS
- Cisco ISE
- Remote VPN
- Cloud Networking
The successful applicant must fulfil the essential requirements below or be able to demonstrate the equivalent experience. It is expected that the candidate should have at least 5 years’ relevant experience in a 3rd line network support or consultancy background.
- CCNA – Essential
- CCNP – Essential
- CCNA Security – Desirable
- CCNA Wireless – Desirable