Our client is an innovative legal platform that is looking to engage with experienced ISDA Negotiators with Mandarin language skills on a consultancy basis. Candidates are likely to have upwards of 10 years’ experience. Successful candidates will be able to accept work on a project-by-project basis and are not required to have a client following. This arrangement is also non-exclusive so can sit alongside other revenue streams.
Our client focuses on providing legal services to SMEs across a diverse range of sectors; they are now building their offering within the Financial Services and Banking and Finance space. They operate in a flexible and innovative fashion, utilising technology and AI to revolutionise the way legal services are provided to their clients.
Candidates will have the benefit of being provided with work to fit their capacity on a project-by-project basis and be able to work remotely 100% of the time. Whilst relevant UK experience is required, candidates can work from wherever they are based globally.
Successful candidates are likely to possess upwards of 10 years’ experience in handling an ISDA negotiator caseload. Mandarin language skills are essential.
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Upwards of 10 years’ experience in handling a full ISDA negotiator caseload
- Excellent Mandarin language skills
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In House
- A genuine interest in providing legal support on a project-by-project basis
- Strong technical knowledge and a keen eye for detail
- The capacity to accept additional projects alongside current commitments/workflow
This represents a superb opportunity to be part of a flexible and innovative platform.