A prestigious global law firm client seeks mid to senior-level associates for its award-winning Investment Funds group based in London.
The role will involve a broad range of investment funds work, including the structuring and formation of private equity, debt, infrastructure, and real estate funds, as well as investment arrangements. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make a long-term career move to one of the leading funds teams in London.
Experience and skills
• England & Wales or common law qualified
• 2-4 years of post-qualification experience gained at a rival City law firm or highly ranked international outfit
• First-rate investment funds experience, including structuring and formation of different types of funds
• Outstanding academics from a well-known university
• Stable career record
• Highly competitive remuneration package
• Excellent training and development
• Realistic career progression opportunities
• Secondment opportunities
• High quality and intellectually challenging work
• Friendly and collaborative culture