An exciting opportunity has arisen for an International Trade associate to join a leading global law firm in their London office. As an internationally renowned firm with a strong global presence, this firm is uniquely positioned to handle large, varied, and complex trade matters in every major world market, and is highly ranked on the legal directories for this practice area, as well as many others.
This role involves advising the firm’s clients on sanctions laws and regulations including the latest US, UK, and EU sanctions regimes adopted against Russia, including compliance with UK and EU export controls, customs, and self-disclosure obligations to the UK regulators, WTO law and policy and trade negotiations with Australia and New Zealand, and much more.
To be considered, you must:
- Be England and Wales, or common law qualified;
- Have 4+PQE gained at a recognised International Trade practice, preferably another top tier firm;
- Have a stellar academic background and stable career history;
- Be confident in developing and strengthening client relationships;
- Have the ability to manage and lead more junior team members;
- Be technically excellent and thoroughly knowledgeable on the legal principles of International Trade and Investment.
The firm offers a very competitive remuneration package, as well as high quality and intellectually challenging work.