An established full-service virtual law firm registered in New York and BVI is looking to hire an Interim Finance Manager to join their rapidly growing business services division. Established in 2015, they are well-recognised as a specialist in litigation and transactional work, and legal operations outsourcing.
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned finance manager to oversee and manage the financial activities of the firm. This role involves financial planning, budgeting, monitoring financial performance, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Supervising billing processes to ensure accuracy and timely invoicing.
- Developing and implementing financial plans, budgets and forecast in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Conducting financial analysis to support decision making and strategic planning.
- Preparing and presenting regular financial reports to firm Partners.
- Monitoring and managing the firm’s budget, tracking expenses and revenues.
- Managing a team of offshore teams based in India, the Philippines and Caribbean.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or a related field. An advanced degree or professional certification (e.g. CPA, CMA) is an advantage.
- Proven experience in financial management, preferably within a law firm or professional services environment.
- In-depth knowledge of financial principles, accounting practice and regulatory requirements for law firms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technology savvy, and proficient in accounting software and MS Office.