We are keen to speak with Intellectual Property Lawyers with upwards of 6 years’ PQE who are looking to move away from the traditional Private Practice or In-House models, towards a more flexible and innovative one. Candidates may also be working on a consultancy basis and have additional capacity to accept further work.
Our client is an entrepreneurial, digitally focused, law firm who are looking to engage with Employment Lawyers on a flexible consultancy basis. Candidates will have the ability to accept work depending on their capacity, whether that is part-time or full time on an ad-hoc basis. This is a non-exclusive arrangement so can sit alongside any other consultancy arrangements. A client following is not required.
As this role can be undertaken remotely, candidates can be based anywhere within the UK or abroad. However, for insurance purposes an England & Wales practising certificate is required.
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate.
- Upwards of 6 years’ PQE in handling a full range of Intellectual Property matters for clients to include trademarks, copyright and (if possible), patents.
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In House.
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice in a forward thinking manner.
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to translate this in a clear, relatable fashion to clients.
- A ‘technology first’ mindset. This firm utilises technology in order to provide a cutting-edge service to their clients. They are looking for individuals who share this mindset.
This represents a superb opportunity to be part of a flexible and innovative platform.