join their market-leading Insurance Disputes practice. The team works with corporate policyholders, brokers and insurance and reinsurance companies, to provide strategic legal advice often on complex, high profile, insurance and reinsurance disputes.
In this role you’ll work on a range of contentious insurance matters including coverage disputes. You will also have the opportunity to assist clients in the insurance sector with contentious regulatory matters and advise them in the context of policy reviews. There will also be the opportunity to act on significant professional negligence claims, primarily involving insurance brokers and solicitors.
In order to be considered for a role in this high-quality team, you will have:
- Substantial (probably at least 5 years’ post-qualification experience) in policy coverage disputes
- Experience of dealing with large, complex and intellectually demanding matters
- A strong academic background
- A sharp, enquiring mind, and accurate analytical, advisory, and drafting skills
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- The ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner