Our client, an elite UK law firm, is seeking a senior insurance litigation Lawyer with experience acting for policy holders on coverage issues to join their team in London.
The team advises on the entire spectrum of policyholder insurance coverage litigation, ranging from providing guidance on risk programs, mergers and acquisitions, and other business contracts to representing policyholders in legal proceedings if their insurance claim is denied by the insurer.
- Handling complex and high-value insurance litigation matters, with a particular focus on policy holder coverage disputes
- Advising clients on policy coverage and interpretation, as well as assisting them in making claims against their insurers
- Conducting negotiations and mediation sessions with insurers and other parties
- Managing a caseload, delegating tasks to junior team members as necessary
- Contributing to business development activities, including building relationships with existing clients and generating new business opportunities
- 6-10 years of PQE gained at a recognised insurance practice in the UK
- Excellent knowledge of insurance law, with a particular emphasis on policy holder coverage issues
- Demonstrable experience in handling high-value and complex insurance litigation matters
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Excellent academics and a stable career record
Our client offers an excellent compensation package, training and development, career progression, exposure to high-profile clients and intellectually challenging work.