Our client, a noteworthy global law firm, is looking to hire a Portuguese speaking insurance disputes Lawyer with upwards of 3 years’ PQE for a 9 month Fixed Term Contract, to start in early 2024. The role will be based in the firm’s London office, and will operate on a hybrid basis, with two days per week in the office with the remainder from home.
The team is known for advising on coverage and disputes across a range of Directors & Officers and financial lines liability insurance. They also advise on regulatory investigations into directors and claims involving allegations of fraud. A significant portion of the caseload the successful individual will be involved in will involve cases within Latin America. Fluency in Portuguese is, therefore, essential.
In joining the team for a 9 month Fixed Term Contract, the successful individual will work closely with and report into a noteworthy Partner.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor
- Upwards of 3 years’ PQE in advising on insurance disputes
- Exposure to handling an insurance disputes caseload, ideally focusing on coverage and disputes across Directors & Officers and financial lines liability insurance
- Fluency in Portuguese
- The ability to commit to a 9 month Fixed Term Contract starting in early 2024
- A desire to join a market leading team on a Fixed Term Contract basis
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
This represents a unique opportunity for the successful Portuguese speaking insurance disputes Lawyer to further their career in a market leading team.
Candidates are encouraged to apply immediately.