A notable international law firm with 8 worldwide offices is looking to hire an Innovation Project Manager to join the UK team. This role sits within the Innovation team, and focuses primarily on enhancing the revenue generating activities undertaken by their lawyers. They deliver full cycle projects that serve to improve the daily productivity, efficiency and happiness of lawyers, in addition to identifying global implementation opportunities.
In this role you will be responsible for some of the following:
- Identifying business needs, gathering requirements, forming success criteria and assessing processes.
- Change managing people, processes and technologies.
- Designing pilots and roll-out plans for implementation and overseeing its performance.
- Project managing an innovation project from instance to implementation. This requires the measurement of qualitative and quantitative benefits and ensuring high adoption.
- Collaborating with lawyers to translate feedback into the solutions.
- Providing training for lawyers on the function of the innovation team and what they can offer.
To be considered for this role you will need some of the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Legal project management experience or strong project management skills from another industry (preferably professional services).
- An interest in, and aptitude for, the application of technology to improve how legal services are delivered
- Experience in implementing SaaS technologies
- Experience in change management, including behavioural change
- Strong stakeholder management skills with c-suite level
- Project management certifications (PRINCE2, PMI, or other)
- Process improvement or design thinking certification
- Experience of working with one or more of the following legal tech tools:
- Document automation
- AI contract review software
- Legal workflow solutions
- Generative AI applications
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a role with autonomy of day-to-day work and projects, and ownership of your career. The firm is committed to supporting its employees in their progression and goals.