Our client is a global and innovative tech company who act for a wide range of industries and brands including consumer goods, luxury & fashion, sports, entertainment, pharmaceutical, technology and many more. It operates globally helping its clients in the clearance and protection of brands and assists brand owners in the drive of a cleaner internet through brand protection, anti-piracy and related services. It has a strong growth trajectory in the UK and this newly created recruit is to support the business across a range of functions as part of the Legal Team.
This newly created position will join a small Legal Team and be based in Central London, but with the ability to work remotely. You will report into the Chief Legal Officer and have the benefit of working closely alongside other members of the Legal Team. Your environment will be collaborative, inclusive and there will be opportunities to expand the breadth of your work.
You will work amongst and provide relevant support as required to other business teams also based in the UK & Europe such as HR, Finance, Operations, Product, Sales and IT.
You will be:
- Qualified in England & Wales or an EU jurisdiction and have approximately 2+ years’ experience.
- Experienced in Employment Law and have a desire to gain further experience in EU Employment Law.
- Experienced in corporate documentation maintenance
- Confident to engage in conversations with a variety of people across the business to address legal day-to-day needs including, associated work such as internal compliance, insurance and any governance-related matters.
- Be a good communicator, self-starter and have a drive to be successful.
Your work will include but not be limited to:
- Drafting a range of employment contracts in the UK, EU and addressing employment issues in support of the company’s HR team and in furtherance of company employee policies and relevant laws.
- Managing and updating corporate records and company information.
- Providing support across a variety of different tasks associated with KYC and data protection.
- Helping with onboarding and compliance training regarding new employees.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts (customer & supplier).
A competitive salary is on offer plus a bonus and a range of benefits and incentives. You will also enjoy our client’s hybrid working environment offering plenty of flexibility to work remotely or from home with the benefit of a supportive and collaborative office and culture.
This is an excellent career opportunity to learn about an innovative and growing global tech company and it is a great time to be joining. Get in touch to hear more.