Our client company is making a significant impact working at scale across multiple countries, investing monies into regions to the benefit of its communities.
As a Lawyer your skills and abilities will significantly impact transactions.
You will report into the General Counsel and Chief Executive Officer and work at the pulse of business operations. This is a hugely diverse role with an opportunity to be involved in a range of ground-breaking deals providing a Lawyer an opportunity to work in an extremely interesting and intellectually challenging environment.
- Be a Lawyer who has structured deals to include documentation such as bi-lateral and syndicated loans, term sheets, volume guarantees, and other ancillary documentation.
- Have experience drafting and negotiating loan agreements, intercreditor arrangements and security documents or other debt finance or credit documentation.
- Have experience working with Treasury, budget or cashflow management.
- Have post qualified experience of 5+ years and have worked in a reputable law firm and/or in-house or a combination of both.
- Be qualified in England & Wales or another jurisdiction with experience working in the UK.
- Have the rights to live and work in the UK (sponsorship will not be provided).
- Be seeking an opportunity in-house, in a fast growing business where the focus of the team is to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Have experience or a desire to broaden your skills across a range of commercial agreements such as service, supplier, consultancy and non-disclosure agreements.
- Have experience or a willingness to get involved in other commercial & operational aspects such as governance, compliance, policies and procedures.
What benefits are on offer:
- A competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
- An opportunity to work in a company that is chartering new territory, working on innovative finance pieces, bespoke deals and loans.
- The work is very interesting and intellectually stimulating.
- Growth, in terms of working on deals and across other aspects of commercial operations.
- Work with external counsel including specialist boutiques and magic circle law firms.
- Hybrid working with 1-2 days max in the office per week.
- Simply, it is an exciting and great time to be joining.