We are working with a fast growing, financial services business in London, who are disrupting the UK investment savings market. They are looking to bring on board a commercial lawyer with circa 4-6 years’ PQE, for a 6 month fixed term contract. (Candidates outside this PQE bracket will also be considered). The role is to start ASAP and has arisen due to an increase in workflow.
The successful candidate will report into the General Counsel and will be responsible for a broad general commercial caseload which will include:
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts focused on white-label pensions and investments
- Negotiating and managing customer contracts
- Reviewing and negotiating client contracts and 3rd party service provider contracts
- Maintaining key documents
- Reviewing contracts for the business from a regulatory and risk perspective
It is crucial that the successful candidate has a level of familiarity with contracts relating to white-label pensions and investments.
Ideally candidates will have a broad commercial contracts background obtained within the Financial Services and/or Asset Management sector.
The business adopts a remote working policy. Whilst some office time will be required in their London office, they have an open minded and flexible stance on this.
Candidates who are qualified in England & Wales, Australia and/or New Zealand (for example), are encouraged to apply.
The business operates in a significant growth area of the market, so this contract represents a superb opportunity to gain exposure here.