A prominent international firm is looking for the assistance of a part-time (3 or 4 days per week) Immigration PSL lawyer for a duration of 12 months. The contract is due to start immediately and has arisen due to an influx of work.
The immigration team has a wealth of experience in advising multinational private and public companies, start-ups and HNW individuals within the banking, media, and entertainment sectors.
This will be a new role in a well-established Knowledge Lawyer team within the Private Client and Tax division. The successful individual can expect to be involved in assisting the team with:
- Changes and updates in Home Office law and policies, with particular focus on the new immigration categories to be introduced in Spring 2022
- Carrying out deep research and updating on the Tier 1 investor visa
- Providing current information on the Immigration web page and produce information fact sheets on a number of key immigration categories such as Investor, Global Talent and Sponsor Licence applications
- Assisting with pitch documents for prospective clients and internal presentations
- Working closely with the UK Head of Immigration and Private Client, Tax Knowledge Lawyer, the Library and Knowledge team
Candidates should ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 4 years’ PQE experience in handling a full and varied Immigration caseloads
- Strong written communication and drafting skills
- The capacity to start a new role at short notice or immediately