A prominent international firm is looking for the assistance of an Immigration lawyer for a duration of roughly 2 months. The contract is due to start immediately and has arisen due to an influx of work.
The immigration team has a wealth of experience in advising multinational private and public companies, start ups and individual clients.
The successful individual can expect to be involved in assisting clients with:
- Tier 1 applications for High Net Worth individuals, businessmen and talented individuals
- Support for corporate clients to include training and preparation for sponsor license applications, compliance, certificates of sponsorship, business visitors, visa applications and switching employee’s status
- Personal applications to include surrogacy, spousal, unmarried partners and same sex couples
- Citizenship and passport applications
- Eligibility under EUSS
Candidates should ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 2 years’ experience in handling a full and varied Immigration caseload covering both high net worth personal and business immigration matters
- Experience in sponsor licence assessment, audit and knowledge of PBS and EEA regulations
- Strong written communication and drafting skills
- The drive and ability to juggle competing priorities
- The capacity to start a new role at short notice or immediately